1970 Plymouth Superbird MCACN 1/18 Scale Diecast Car Model By Auto World AMM1113 LAST PIECE
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Plymouth Superbird Hardtop Barn Find (MCACN) Limited Edition to 1002pc die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Detailed engine.
- Steerable front wheels.
- Accurate Interior, chassis.
- Opening doors, hood..
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.25 inches.
- In 1970, this Plymouth Superbird was driven by drag racing’s well-known Tim Richards for Karl Gould Chrysler of Vestal, NJ. Back then, it had a Sox & Martin-built 426 HEMI which was donated from their 1968 Plymouth Road Runner. Richards won the SS/EA class at the 1970 Summernationals driving this car with a fastest time of 10.98s @ 127mph. This car was sold in 1971 to Al & Bob Carpinet of Wyoming, PA. They raced it under the name “INFAMY” as well as a custom white and blue paint scheme thru 1972. The car’s 3rd owner, Frank Orbitz had it custom painted as it still looks today. He also swapped the HEMI to a 440 for unknown reasons. Through 1993, this car had 2 more owners across Pennsylvania. After sitting dormant for nearly 20 years, the current owner, Mike Hill, bought the car in 2014. To this day, the search is underway to find the factory-installed numbers-matching 426 street HEMI. Since 1970, this car still has less than 1500 miles.