1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Smokey Yunick 1/18 Diecast Car Model By ACME A 1801816
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Boss 302 Ford Mustang #11 Trans Am Smokey Yunik Bunkie Blackburn Tribute Limited Edition to 852pcs die cast car model by Acme.
- Before Nascar's Nationwide and Busch series existed, The Grand Touring Series was the under card Saturday night racing series. Featuring pony cars, it catered to the self funded racers who were looking for a shot at the big time. While the Grand National Series stars walked away for the weekend, the GT racers were still eager to race. One of the most famous cars to compete in the Grand Touring Series was this Smokey Yunick prepared ' 69 Mustang. During qualifying for the touring race at Talladega Speedway, Smokey and a young up and coming driver named Bunkie Blackburn scorched the course with a lap of 177 mph to take the pole. When the race began, Blackburn quickly lapped the entire field once and then again! However they had to drop out of the race due to a faulty heat treated rocker arm in the motor. The car was never raced again in the Touring Series, sealing the lure around its amazing debut and finish.
- Features Include:
- Opening doors and hood.
- Poseable steering.
- Highly detailed 302 engine.
- Detailed undercarriage.
- Detailed interior.
- Diecast metal body Serialized plate.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.75 inches.